• General queries
• What is BMRC call center number?
You can call us on Toll free "1800-425-12345"
• How can I contact if I have some queries?
You can mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
• What do I do if I lose my card after doing
online recharge but before showing it at AG?
There is no provision of reissuing smart card at Bangalore Metro.
If Customer lost his card,he need to purchase new card from BMRC metro station.
• Registration related queries
• What is Engraved ID?
The Engraved ID is number written on back side of Metro Card.
• How to register your card on BMRC?
User can register his card on BMRC web page using “New User Registration” button or "Register"
button available on "Home" section. He has to enter the engraved id written on the
back side of Smart Card. User has to enter a valid email Id as username and valid
password with other neccessary details, then click on Register button to register
• What are the privileges of Registered user?
A registered user can make online recharge through the website. He can add multiple
cards for the same login and can see the previous transaction(s) details for all
the cards and with transaction's status.
• I cannot register my card. Why?
It is possible that your existing card is old and may not support this feature.
You are advised to buy the new card from Customer Care to avail this facility.
• What do I do if I enter a wrong email Id?
You can register again with the correct email Id.
• What do I do if I do not get a confirmation
Please login again with your registration details and click “Resend confirmation
• Account related queries
• Can I close my account?
Yes. To close your account, unregister your card in the Register/unregister section
of your account.
• Can I add multiple cards in one account?
Yes, after registration, you can manage your profile and add/register multiple cards
into your account. The transaction history for all your transactions will also be
maintained in your account.
• Recharge related queries
• Can I get my BMRC card Top Up without registration?
Yes, the user who has not registered on the website can use "Quick TopUp" button
available on "Home" section of web page.
• How to Recharge your card online?
Recharge using “Quick top up” button available on "Home" section on webpage
or by “Recharge your card” option available after login/My Account on BMRC.
Enter the Engraved Id of card, which is written on the back side of Card. Enter
the desired amount to recharge card. Enter valid email Id and mobile number if using Quick top up
option. Click “Submit” for Payment options. Choose suitable option to pay the money
(Credit Or Debit Card) and confirm payment details. After successful recharge from
the website, show the card on Automatic Gate (AG) at metro stations for top up. Now, the card is recharged
• To avail the Web TopUp facility, do I need
to pay extra money/service charges ?
No, This facility is free of cost to passenger and no service charge is to be paid.
• After doing online recharge, the amount did
not reflect in my card. Why?
After completion of Online Payment, Visit Automatic Gate (AG) at
Metro Stations (Near EFO/Customer Care). Show your Smart Card on AG, to complete the recharge process.
• What are the prerequisites to avail this facility?
Option 1: With registration
Customer should have a Valid BMRC Smart Card,valid Email Id and valid mobile no.
Customers can register themselves with webtopup.bmrc.co.in
Option 2: Without registration
If you do not want to register, you can avail quick top up facility at webtopup.bmrc.co.in
To pay for the recharge the customer should have a valid credit card/debit
• When can my request for Web Top be invalid?
Your request will be invalid in case if you entered a wrong engraved Id.
• Can I recharge on my card the day I bought
No, sale of card to patron & Web TopUp of card on the same day is not possible.
It can be done from the next day onwards.
• Discount related queries
• Do you offer discount on a certain recharge
No, There is no discount available for online recharge of any value.
• Refund/Cancellation related queries
• After doing Web TopUp, I do not want to go to Automatic gate (AG), will my money be refunded?
If you do not go to Automatic Entry Gate(AG) within 07 days from recharge, the add-value amount would get lapsed.
• Can I cancel my transaction?
No. Once you have completed payment, you cannot cancel it.
• Balance related queries
• Can I do multiple Add Values before going to AG?
Yes, but the maximum value that will be maintained in your card is Rs 2500 as per BMRC Business Rule.
• What is maximum limit of the balance that I can maintain in my smart card?
Currently, this amount is Rs 2500 .
• Can I check my card balance online?
No, you cannot check your card balance online.To check your card balance you have following option:
1.Visit any station and show your card on the "Remaining Value Check Terminal(RVCT)" near Customer
2.Show your card at AG (Automatic Gates) at station .